Load Scenario Settings
- Login to Frugal Testing platform - Login Now
- Click on Create Test or Start Testing button.
- Enter test details like - Test name, Test run name, Test description etc.
- Add the Load scenario settings to your test run like desired number of concurrent users, ramp up, think time, duration in minutes / iterations with response threshold limit.
- Select the geo-location(s) from which you want to generate load on the application server along with desired bandwidth to be simulated and choose test result option.
- And you are done. Click on Save button and start the test.
With FrugalTest, rectify all the your application bottlenecks before going LIVE.