Frugal Testing made a calendar and event scheduling App operate better
CatchUp is a simple, easy-to-use, and fully-featured calendar and event scheduling app that allows users to create, send, and manage phone number-based meeting invites, and organize daily schedules.
- Prepare an automation framework for the validity of all the functionality of different modules.
- Monitoring real-time user experience and ensuring the smooth functioning of the application under peak load.
- To prepare a consolidated analysis report of all 200 concurrent users.
- To validate all the application functionalities in a better and faster way.
- Our team developed a deep understanding of the app through brainstorming, asking questions, and providing detailed reports to the client for easy identification of bugs.
- An automated framework that will deploy a scheduled run of 200 concurrent users, each performing 400 transactions on the server.
- Set up Xcode, Appium, emulator on Mac OS, and wrote automation scripts to test all modules.
- Provide a detailed report, including graphs, screenshots, and customized logs for easy identification of bugs.
Connect with Us
Provided the client with an automation testing script, eliminating the need for manual intervention every time a new feature is added.
The wider range of devices available in the Frugal inventory helped the client in efficient reviewing and understanding of the behavior of the application.
Customers were happy with the automation framework as every report was automatically mailed to them.
Ensure Bug-free experience for their applications to be pointing out by rigorous testing.
Implemented 800+ Automated test cases and recorded logs for them.
Documented about 15 defects while using the mobile app manually.
Get In Touch
We're all ears and eager to discuss your testing needs!
Crafting the best testing strategy for your product starts here.