Functional Testing revolutionizes EdTech apps for bilingual users
One of a kind app that helps strengthen the relationship between parents, students ,teachers and schools by offering a variety of features and services.
- The application needed to work seamlessly across all platforms.
- Functional testing was required on iOS and Android systems, as well as on web browsers like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Safari.
- Testing was to be done in English and Arabic to accommodate the diverse user base.
- Gaining in-depth knowledge of the app by working closely with the client and resolving multiple queries through daily and weekly status reports.
- Formulating detailed test cases by testing the functionality of the app in various scenarios and modules.
- Testing the app on every platform and developing a summary dashboard that details every defect found on different platforms.
Connect with Us
Completing the application testing one week before the deadline, allowing us to identify root causes and thereby increase the app's usability.
The Frugal team prepared around 600+ test cases and logged 200+ bugs in the application.
The wide range of devices available at Frugal inventory helped the client in efficient reviewing and understanding the behaviour of the application.
Enhanced user engagement and learning outcomes, with tailored testing strategies that optimized the app’s educational features.
Regular client modifications necessitated frequent testing of new app versions. Frugal Testing conducted thorough sanity checks before advancing to further testing stages.
The team smoothly handled data impact by testing minute level test cases and scenarios using a wide variety of data.
Frequent modifications done by the client’s end led to new app versions to be tested regularly.
Get In Touch
We're all ears and eager to discuss your testing needs!
Crafting the best testing strategy for your product starts here.