Performance testing improves the user viewing experience of a leading manufacturing company
A manufacturing company from America operating as an independent subsidiary of Daikin Group, the world's largest manufacturer of heating, ventilation and air conditioning products and systems.
- Required to create individual performance scripts for each scenario.
- Necessary to monitor database and application server performance in the duration of load test.
- Required to add a total of 180 ms of think time between modules to mimic real time behaviour.
- Preparation of an application scope based on the understanding of the application.
- Recording of a JMeter script for the application flow and agreed upon scope.
- Performing parameterization and correlation on the script, while adding think times in different modules.
- Monitoring and analysis of the application's performance during the load test, with metrics like response times, error codes, hits per second, etc.
Connect with Us
Extensive analysis and recommendations help improving overall performance and scalability.
The servers were stable and available, responding properly with an average response time for some APIs reaching up to 900 seconds.
The client was able to fix 503 Service Unavailable issues in most of the scenarios in the application.
Improved the high response time in a few APIs through continuous server analysis.
Around 1800 APIs had response times less than 500 ms.
Response times of APIs started increasing 15 mins after the load test started.
Less than 500 APIs had response times between 500 ms and 1500 ms.
Get In Touch
We're all ears and eager to discuss your testing needs!
Crafting the best testing strategy for your product starts here.