Performance testing safeguards leading JEE/NEET educator platform after crash
The client is a renowned live course provider for key competitions like JEE, NEET, etc. With 6.5 million+ subscribers on YouTube and ever-growing results, the client has gained a major foothold amongst industry leaders.
- The client wanted to load test the website with 20,000 concurrent users.
- A Comprehensive Live course taking environment was Load-tested.
- The performance of the application over a huge load of unique users was monitored.
- The client required a detailed analysis of the website response to a huge number of concurrent users.
- Followed an iterative approach to run the load test first for 100 users, then 1000 and subsequently 20,000 users.
- Implemented a distributed testing framework to run a huge Load Test.
- Identified APIs with huge response time and max failure rate.
- Monitored CPU usage, and memory usage throughout the test duration.
- Ran 4 iterations of The Load test for 20,000 users to identify errors.
Connect with Us
Extensive analysis and recommendations helped improve overall performance and scalability.
Servers were stable and available/responded properly for consecutive hours of load testing up to 20,000 concurrent virtual users.
Response time for a smaller number of users grew sharply for a higher number of users.
Recommended the flow to reduce error from 60% to 2% over 4 load test iterations.
Recorded and designed an efficient script to run the test within a day.
Implemented Distributed Testing framework.
A total of 23 APIs to be tested under the load test environment for the given scenario within a sharp deadline.
Get In Touch
We're all ears and eager to discuss your testing needs!
Crafting the best testing strategy for your product starts here.